All collections > Landscape sketches by Kong Kai Ming

馬頭角牛房 /馬頭角道屠房
Ma Tau Kok Animal Quarantine Depot


位於土瓜灣,1908年建成後,用作牛畜檢疫站兼屠房,1999年屠房遷至上水,政府把建築群批給藝術工作者使用,現稱「牛棚藝術村」。

From 1908 to 1999 this building operated as a slaughterhouse. It has been redeveloped by the government as an Arts Village, named “The Cattle
Depot.”

Author / Creator 江啟明
Format 1 drawing : pencil ; 36 x 45 cm.
Year 1985
HKBU Library collection Landscape sketches by Kong Kai Ming
Work type Pencil Sketch
District Kowloon
Keyword(s) Hong Kong Slaughterhouse To Kwa Wan (Hong Kong)
https://bcc.lib.hkbu.edu.hk/artcollection/kc48
Library record View the record in HKBU library catalogue
Copyrighted

Cite this image as: 江啟明, "馬頭角牛房 /馬頭角道屠房", in Hong Kong Baptist University Library Art Collections, accessed 28/05/2024, https://bcc.lib.hkbu.edu.hk/artcollection/kc48.

In the same collection... see more