All collections > Landscape sketches by Kong Kai Ming

下亞厘畢道外國記者會所
The Foreign Correspondents' Club, Hong Kong, Lower Albert Road


外國記者協會成立於1 9 4 3年,初時在重慶,1949年遷至香港後,沒有固定地址,1982年遷入鄰近雪廠街的舊牛奶公司倉庫內。

The Foreign Correspondents’ Club, Hong Kong
was founded in Chongqing in 1943 before moving to Hong Kong in 1949. In 1982, it moved into this building which was the Old Dairy Farm Depot, at the junction of Ice House Street.

Author / Creator 江啟明
Format 1 drawing : pencil ; 36 x 45 cm.
Year 1983
HKBU Library collection Landscape sketches by Kong Kai Ming
Work type Pencil Sketch
District Hong Kong Island
Keyword(s) Central (Hong Kong) Hong Kong
https://bcc.lib.hkbu.edu.hk/artcollection/kc174
Library record View the record in HKBU library catalogue
Copyrighted CC BY-NC 4.0

Cite this image as: 江啟明, "下亞厘畢道外國記者會所", in Hong Kong Baptist University Library Art Collections, accessed 21/06/2024, https://bcc.lib.hkbu.edu.hk/artcollection/kc174.

In the same collection... see more